بسم الله الر حمن الر حيم
The key points are as follows:
· Preserve and promote peace, harmony, stability and good governance;
· Preserve the environment, culture, heritage and beliefs of all races;
· Create more business opportunities for all;
· Guarantee people’s rights over their land;
· Care for and improve the quality of life for the poor and less fortunate;
· Ensure that the standard of our roads, water and electricity supply, health services and housing are continuously improved and increased; and
· Has the plan that will ensure Sarawak is on track to become the richest state in Malaysia.
· Barisan Nasional pledges to continue delivering promises to the people including transforming the State into High Income Economy from the per capita income of RM37,287 in 2010 to RM45,000 in 2020 and to RM97,000 in 2030. It also pledges to create 1.9 million jobs by 2020 and 2.5 million jobs in 2030.
· Barisan Nasional emphasizes on Unity, harmony and teamwork as the foundation of Sarawak’s peace,progress and prosperity.
Worthwhile to give our all
Personally, I am prepared to continue to dedicate all my energy and efforts to fulfill our ambitions to become a developed state in the second wave of development or the second phase of the politics of development. But I must stress it here that this is the biggest undertaking that will outlive me, nobody will be able to outlive that dreams. By the year 2030 Insyallah we will be the richest place in the whole of Malaysia; there will be no other activities as magnificent as ours in other states. That is what is in store for us. Therefore, it is worthwhile for us to give our all and satisfy what ever we can to achieve that. It is also worthwhile for us to help other people to visualize that dreams more and more in time to come. May we all move forward to achieve the goals of 2030.
I am getting a lot of credit but to tell you the truth, it is not mine alone. I am only the thinker, the man who tries to inspire others as if we do not hit our hands to the plough nothing will happen. So my success is in fact a reflection of the success of all people, who have been working with me. It is the success of my Cabinet colleagues down to civil servants and more importantly, the entrepreneurs in the private sector, workers and the people at large; even children in schools have shares in the success in the struggle for a better society. In other words, we are celebrating the success of the people, who are united in moving forward to improve their own lots.
Taib: SCORE will stop migration problems
MAMPUKAH BN MENGEKALKAN MAJORITI DI SARAWAK ?????
KITA TUNGGU DAN LIHAT DENGAN LAPANG DADA . APAPUN MUGA PILIHAN RAYA AKAN BERJALAN DENGAN LANCAR DAN AMAN ..
PANGKAH SAJA MANA YANG ANDA SUKA !!!